Protocols and Format
1. All Breakdown Staff who administer events will wear masks.
2. All other persons who are in the building besides coaches, players and officials will also be required to wear a mask.
3. Breakdown staff will have temperature checks that will be applied to all players, coaches, trainers, and workers in which a 100.3 temp or below must be shown. Anyone with a temp of 100.3 will not be allowed in.
4. Player and team waiver forms will be sent out prior to the event and collected before any team or player takes the floor.
5. Sanitization stations will be in all areas.
6. NO spectators will be allowed at Breakdown Summer Events.
7. Concessions will not be offered unless the host site chooses this option in which policies will be followed.
8. Team roster and coaches will be limited in number with space of each facility. We will be WELL below the capacity numbers with not allowing spectators and limiting the number of members per team.
9. Scheduling of games will be spaced in which cleaning and sanitation can take place before a new session or games begin.
10. Teams will be separated into pods, which will prevent teams showing up at once. We will have different sessions and pods to administer this.
11. We will use separate game balls and after each game, they will be cleaned before the next game at each court.
12. Each host site may have other restrictions and policies in which Breakdown Sports USA will add if necessary.
13. We will follow the locker room and bathroom policies set up by the host site, which then will be instructed to the teams.
14. Teams bring and supply own water bottles.
1. Breakdown Sports USA holds required insurance certificates to host at events. We have sent to host sites but if you need a new copy we can send immediately.