Congratulations if you have been invited to the annual Breakdown Sports USA basketball photo shoots! You are among a select group of players from all over Minnesota, representing different geographic areas and grades who have been selected for this honor. We’re running the photo shoots in five locations and on five different dates from mid-July through early September. Please see the registration forms for the exact dates and locations.
Past invitees include:
• Rodney Williams Jr. (U of Minnesota)
• Anders Broman (Lakeview Christian)
• Kevin Noreen (West Virginia U)
• Joe Coleman (U of Minnesota)
• Siyani Chambers (Hopkins)
• Tyus Jones (Apple Valley)
• Tayler Hill (Ohio State)
• Brittany Chambers (Kansas State)
• Rachel Banham (U of Minnesota)
• Bethany Doolittle (U of Iowa)
• Kenisha Bell (Kennedy)
• Tyseanna Johnson (DeLaSalle)
...and many, many more!
How were you selected? The Breakdown has a panel that consists of members all across Minnesota. At the conclusion of the season, our staff submits its picks of players worthy to be considered among the best in the state and from that list, a group of finalists is selected for this honor.
How does it work? In order to accommodate a large group of top players (and to avoid unnecessary wait times), we have spread both photo shoots out over a several-hour period. Please feel free to come at any point during the shoot, but be advised that the first hour is usually the busiest.
• Please bring your full HOME uniform, including shoes and socks
• professional studio photographers are present
• individual, group and combination photos will be taken
• individual information, including a biography and Q and A form, will be used in the Breakdown book
• once you arrive, the photo shoot should be completed within 30 minutes
Can't make it to any of the dates? You can still be in the book and receive the same special deal! Just fill out the registration form without selecting a date, complete the Q and A form and email a photo to email@example.com.
|July 21||Fergus Falls HS (Boys only)|
|July 30||Maple Grove Jr. HS|
|July 31||STMA HS|
|Aug. 30||St. Cloud Apollo HS|
|Sept. 7||Tartan HS|
Tag(s): Home Boys Hoops Calendar Boys Tip Off Classic Boys Border Battle Boys Fall Leagues Granite City Classic PLAYER RANKINGS Girls Hoops Girls Fall Leagues Girls Tip Off Classic Boys MLK Classic Girls Summer Showcases Boys Summer Showcases