The Breakdown's 11th annual guides to Minnesota high school basketball is now in production! Basketball fans around the state won't want to miss out on these books, the boys' basketball preview and girls' basketball preview. Our annual preview books are 200+ pages of pure Minnesota high school basketball. In short, they truly are the “encyclopedias of Minnesota high school basketball.”
We preview every high school program in the state, from Kittson Central to La Crescent, Cook County to Luverne and all schools in between.
Our books include:
- Player profiles on the Super 50 seniors, Top 40 juniors, Elite 20 underclassmen, along with additional profiles and Q and A with HUNDREDS of the state's best players.
- Preseason rankings on the Fab 15 in all four classes.
- Preseason All-State teams in all four classes, as well as an overall four-team All-State selection.
- Extensive section previews on all 32 sections.
- Team capsules on EVERY program in the state with scouting reports on "who to watch."
- Feature stories on eight programs from around the state.
- Hundreds of photos of players and coaches.
- A NEW skills Q and A section, highlighting top players from around the state and their thoughts on different basketball skills, from the best three-point shooter to the quickest first step.
Keep your eye on the website for the order form!